Thamer International Schools are engaged in an ongoing and continuous improvement process, of which all parents are an integral part. Your constant feedback and response as parents is highly commendable.
This survey is an outstanding means or tool to systematically engage you in a two-way communication. Surveys provide schools leaders with a view into the thinking and perceptions of parents. Careful analysis of the results enriches understanding of areas of strength and effectiveness as well as those areas that possibly need improvement. The survey results will enable our school leaders to measure parents` attitudes and help target improvement strategies focused on student achievement as well as school and system effectiveness.
This survey is extremely crucial as it will serve as a guideline for our future plans. Therefore, we request you to complete the survey that is sent to you in English and Arabic.
Please be assured that your response to this survey will be kept confidential. We would highly appreciate your feedback which will optimistically contribute to the overall productivity of the school.
Kindly click the link below to fill the survey.
To find the survey link, kindly check your emails.
Notes to be considered:
- The survey link is accessible till March 01, 2019.
- The estimated time to complete this survey is around 15 to 20 minutes.
- Both parents (father and mother) are requested to fill the survey.
- Parents who have children in more than one school, example: Upper Primary School and Middle School Boys), are kindly requested to fill the survey twice. (Use the link sent to each child in each school.) However, parents who have two children in the same school (Example: Senior School Boys), should fill the survey once.
- Parents can access the survey at anytime and anywhere. They can stop filling the survey at any point and it will resume automatically whenever they want to continue. The survey can be accessed through different devices such as: computers, laptops, tabs or mobile phones.
- If you have any questions related to this survey, do not hesitate to contact the Schools' Administration at
Thank you for your cooperation and support.
T. I. S.