By Angelo Jerome Reynante (10-D),
1. What do you call a fish with no eyes? - A fsh.
2. Do you know what’s not right? - Left.
3. What does a pirate say while eating sushi? - Ahoy! Pass me some soy!
4. You want to hear a joke about pizza? - Never mind, it was too cheesy.
5. Why can’t a nose be 12 inches?- Because then it would be a foot.
6. What did the triangle say to the circle?- You’re so pointless.
7. Why did the scarecrow get a promotion? - He was outstanding in his field.
1. Two antennas met on a roof, fell in love, and got married. The ceremony wasn't much, but the reception was excellent.
2. An invisible man marries an invisible woman.The kids were nothing to look at either.
3. I went to buy some camouflage trousers the other day, but I couldn't find any.
Source Link: April Newsletter (2018-2019)