By Angelo Jerome Reynante (10-D)
1. If two is a company and three is a crowd. What is four and five? - Nine.
2. What goes through towns and over hills but never moves? - Roads.
3. What is a snowman’s favorite cereal? - Frosted Flakes.
4. I can be cracked, I can be made. I can be told, I can be played. What am I? - A joke.
5. What has hands but can’t pick up anything? - A clock.
6. Which word contains all 26 letters but only three syllables? - Alphabet.
7. What 8 letter words can have a letter taken away and it still makes a word. Take another letter away and it still makes a word. Keep on doing that until you have one letter left. What is the word? - The word is starting! Starting, staring, string, sting, sing, sin, in, I. Cool, huh?
8. The more you take, the more you leave behind. What am I? - Footsteps.
9. What has a head, a tail, is brown, and has no legs? - A penny.
10. What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years? - The letter “m”.
Source Link: January Newsletter (2018-2019)