Thamer International Schools acknowledge the fact that technology has become an integral part of education. ICT is therefore considered as one of the most essential subject taught at T.I.S.
Thamer International Schools have eight well equipped computer labs:
- One is in the Lower Primary School, which is accessed by the KG2 students every week and KG1 students every other week.
- Another lab is in the Upper Primary School, which is accessed by Grades 1, 2 and 3 on a weekly basis.
- Two labs are located in the Middle School Girls section and two labs in the Middle School Boys section.
- One lab is in the Senior School Girls section and one lab is in the Senior School Boys section.
- Each computer lab has 26 computers for the students to work on, practise and improve their skills. All labs have data show to help the teachers in guiding and teaching our students.